Here's How to Help
You can help if you're close by or far away by signing up below to provide items that Jonno and Allison need. There are three types of signup forms below, including a form:
- For non-locals (aka Friends Far Away). The form is called "Form for Friends Far Away"
- To collect contact information from local people who want to help, called "Contact list for locals who want to help"
- Where locals can sign up to provide specific items that we've requested, called "Locals sign up here to provide specific items."
Help If You're Far Away
If you're far away, you can still help with meals and other care items! Instead of providing it directly, you can cover the cost.
All you need to do is:
- Fill out the Form For Friends Far Away; and
- Send your contribution via Venmo or Paypal
- Venmo: click here (or send to @jonno-bd)
- Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Form for Friends Far Away
Help If You're Local
We'd love help with rides, groceries and prescription pickup and some home cooked meals. If you are able to provide help with one or more of these things, please:
- fill out the Contact list for locals who are available want to help. This will populate a contact list of local friends we can ask for help.
- sign up to provide one of the items we need listed in the Locals sign up here to provide specific items chart below (see instructions below).
We will contact you to coordinate details. You can sign up for more than one type of item.
Contact list for locals who are available want to help
Locals sign up here to provide specific items
To sign up to provide one of these items:
- Check to see if we still need the item in the "Status" column. If it's green, someone has already signed up. If it's red, it's open.
- Click on the "sign up here" link, which will take you to a google form.
- Each item we need has a unique number called a "Help Code". On the form, check the box number that corresponds to the "Help Code" for the item. Example: for the first item (a ride to UCLA Med Center at 10 AM on 6/2/15, the Help Code is 1).
- Note that you'll need to scroll to the right to see all of the information about the particular item. for example, the time, pickup and delivery locations for rides and approximate duration of rides, are all hidden until you scroll. We are working through some technical issues to make it so that you don't have to scroll. Apologies for the inconvenience!
It's that simple! Once you've signed up, we will be in touch to coordinate details.